30mm Precision Qr Extended Cantilever Mount Vortex Optics.
The Vortex 30mm Precision QR Extended Cantilever Mount With 2" Offset is designed for mounting 30mm optics on flattop AR-15s. Engineered to provide optimum height and eye relief, the Vortex 30mm Precision QR Extended Cantilever Mount With 2" Offset is a one-piece, aluminum mount, with integrated rings – no need for an extended riser or separate rings.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum
- Hard coat Type 3 Mil-Spec anodized
- Positions center of scope 1.45" above the rail
The Vortex 30mm Precision QR Extended Cantilever Mount is a rock-solid optics mounting platform with a dual release lever system that securely grabs the rail in two places and maintains a tight hold during recoil.
Sr-25 Super Precision Sopmod Certified Cqbss 34mm Mount Geissele Automatics Llc.
Rugged and Ready for Your Next Outing
The Geissele SR-25 SOPMOD-Certified CQBSS Super Precision Scope Mount is designed specifically for use with CQBSS optics, ensuring that you have a tailor-made mounting solution that you can depend on for your hunting, shooting or combat rig.
The Geissele SR-25 SOPMOD-Certified CQBSS Super Precision Scope Mount was developed and tested as part of the SOPMOD program offered to top-tier troops in the U.S. Special Operations community. The gear is specifically tested and approved for use by these troops in mission all across the world.
- Features black anodized finish
- Height: 1.54 inches
- Length: 2.76 inches
- For use with 34mm scope tubes
The Geissele SR-25 SOPMOD-Certified CQBSS Super Precision Scope Mount is counted on by America's fighting forces, so it is sure to provide high-quality, dependable use for whatever situation you're heading into.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:258
Flattop Extended Scope Mounts J P Enterprises.
The design goal of our extended eye relief scope mount was to take advantage of the generous eye relief found in the new generation of 1-4x, 1-6x and 1-8x rifle scopes ideally suited to practical rifle applications, whether field or competition. Used at 1x, the scope itself will effectively disappear from view to allow function similar to a true 1x dot sight. This technique, though, requires the scope to be mounted farther forward than usual, which is difficult to do with standard mounts without bridging the receiver and hand guard rail. This, of course, can be cumbersome and lead to possible POI shift due to flex in the hand guard.
This modified version of our classic scope mount solves these issues by allowing for proper head position and cheek weld while still mounting entirely to the upper receiver for greater stability and accuracy. What’s more, this forward mounting capability is ideal for shooters preferring a more abbreviated stock configuration for a faster mount and more versatility in compromised positions.
The extended eye relief JP Flat-Top Scope Mount attaches to any standard Picatinny rail and features an integrated recoil lug for stability. Ideal for AR applications, its intermediate height can accommodate up to a 56mm objective while the mount rings will fit any 34mm scope tube. The mounting straps also come with pre-drilled holes for piggyback mounting of the JPoint Microelectronic reflex sight using the JPA-GUARD protective wings.
Ak Quick Detach Scope Mount Gg&g, Inc..
- Attaches to most AK variants with a built in receiver scope rail interface.
- Scope mounting dovetail rail meets MIL-SPEC-1913.
- The AK-ucam QD adjustable locking mechanism is shown to have 1/2moa return to zero or less when re-installed properly on to the AK scope rail.
- QD system allows for easy attachment, removal and re-attachment.
- The AK-ucam lever is serrated on the bottom finger pad to facilitate a secure grip when unlocking the quick detach mechanism.
- The GG&G AK-ucam QD System is fully adjustable for a worn or out of tolerance AK side rail.
- The scope mount is precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- The AK-ucam Quick Detach mechanism is manufactured from heat treated 4130 steel.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Finish: Aluminum Body is Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Steel parts are manganese phosphated matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Rail Length: 6 1/8".
- Weight: 8.4 oz.
Light Rifle-Embedded Front Rail Mount Badger Ordnance.
Enables Mounting Night Vision Systems on Rifles With Narrow Forends
Badger Ordnance’s LR-EFR - Light Rifle Embedded Front Rail - lets you install a night vision integration system on a rifle with a lightweight, narrow forend. The Badger Ordnance LR-EFR provides 7-1/2" of rail space on top, plus 5" on each side, and a 3-7/8" bottom rail for plenty of accessory mounting acreage.
- Maximum barrel diameter at tip of the forend 1.75”
- For use with A/N PVS-22/27 and similar systems
- Gunsmith installation recommended
The Badger Ordnance LR-EFR is machined from 6061 T6 aluminum alloy for excellent of strength without adding unnecessary weight to the front of your rifle. Matte black hardcoat anodized finish.
Ar-15 Flattop Scope Mount B Square.
Ingenious, No Gunsmithing Designs For AR-15 Flattops
One-piece, detachable base with see-thru integral 1" rings, raises scope over front sights. Attaches with dual thumb screws.
AR-15, Issue:08, Page:080
Big Book Catalog, Issue:65, Page:078