30 Caliber (.308) 168 Grain Eld Match Bullets Hornady.
ELD Match bullets are technologically advanced, enhanced accuracy target bullets featuring Heat Shield tips with the PERFECT MEPLAT (tip point) combined with numerous design features that deliver the highest-in-class ballistic coefficients, superior accuracy and extreme consistency from bullet-to-bullet, lot-to-lot.
- Best-in-class BCs
- Delivers the highest degree of accuracy and bullet-to-bullet/lot-to-lot consistency.
- Accurate, radar verified BCs
Hornady engineers discovered that commonly used bullet tip materials in streamlined, high BC bullets melt and deform. Although not a significant issue affecting moderate BC conventional tipped varmint and hunting bullets, aerodynamic heating causes BC reduction and degradation of accuracy, particularly at extended ranges (400 yds +). To counter this effect, Hornady identified a heat resistant polymer and developed the Heat Shield tip. This revolutionary new tip creates the perfect meplat (tip) with exceptionally consistent results from bullet-to-bullet and lot-to-lot.
6mm (0.243) 107gr Matchking Moly Hpbt Bullets Sierra Bullets, Inc..
Classic Hollow Point Spitzer Target Bullet With Superb Performance
Used successfully in a variety of shooting competitions, Sierra’s 6mm 107 grain MatchKing Moly HPBT bullets have won national championships and set records in both National Match High Power and Silhouette shooting. These bullets offer superb accuracy, flat trajectory, and low susceptibility to the bad effects of crosswinds.
These MatchKing 6mm 107 grain hollow point boattail bullets are enhanced with a molybdenum disulfide ("moly") coating that seriously combats bore fouling, makes bore cleaning easier, and improves accuracy.
- Lead core, copper jacket with molybdenum disulfide coating
- Requires 1-7" to 1-8" rifling twist
- Handles muzzle velocities up to at least 2,500 fps
- Sold in boxes of 500
Held to exacting weight and dimensional tolerances, Sierra’s 6mm 107 grain MatchKing Moly bullets deliver exceptional accuracy you can depend on, shot after shot.
458 Caliber (0.458) Xtreme Penetrator Bullets Lehigh Defense, Llc.
The progressive nose geometry of the Xtreme Penetrator allows for deep, straight penetration while creating a permanent wound cavity diameter exceeding that of most expanding bullets. To top it off, the bullet is solid Copper and/or Brass able to overcome barriers to penetration; environmentally friendly, target unfriendly, very unfriendly, downright obnoxiously unfriendly.
- Progressive nose geometry for deep, straight penetration
- CNC machined from solid Copper and/or Brass to overcome barriers to penetration
- Radial flutes that force the hydraulic energy inward to build pressure
- Exceptional acceleration that creates high pressure energy spikes
- Minimal surface area to increase the force at the point of contact and sharp cutting edges that defeat barriers
- A permanent wound cavity that is 2 to 4 times greater than flat or ball nose bullets
- Available for both handguns and rifles
- Ballistics Testing - FBI Standard 10% Ballistics Gelatin
- Barrier: 4 Layers of Denim
Ntx Bullets Hornady.
The Hornady NTX is the “California Compatible” bullet that won’t sacrifice performance. The NTX bullets are similar to the V-Max in that they’re comprised of a conventional cup and bullet core. However, the NTX cores are assembled from tungsten, copper, tin and iron. These materials are then formed under thousands of pounds of pressure. When the bullet strikes the desired target, the powdered metal core fragments with explosive results; much like we’ve all come to expect with V-Max bullets. These premium polymer tipped bullets offer the same shape and profile as the V-Max so there’s minimal change in the ballistics. Expect the same ultra flat trajectories and accuracy at all ranges which the V-Max has delivered for years. Coming this Spring, call for availability.
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:110