Bullex-N 50 Bmg Bullets Lapua.
The clean profile of the Bullex-N help it to maintain velocity at longer ranges. High ballistic coefficient and Lapuas unique Silver Jacket coating helps to make these bullets ideal for long range target shooting. The bullets are made using CNC technology to assure extreme accuracy.
Dgs Bullets Hornady.
- Incorporates the flat nose concept with meplat diameters designed and tested to resist deformation and achieve ultimate straight deep penetration this is required when hunting the largest most dangerous game species on the planet
- The DGS provides the perfect follow-up bullet when hunting dangerous game
- Each caliber utilizes the same profile for both the DGS and DGX bullets, offering the ultimate uniformity, which is ideal when shooting both bullet types through the same firearm
- The heavy copper clad steel jacket and high antimony lead core penetrate deep through hide, muscle and bone.
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:109
50 per box, 300 grains
30 Caliber (0.308) 168gr Matchking Moly Hpbt Bullets Sierra Bullets, Inc..
Optimized To Reach Out & Touch the Really Distant Targets
Sierra's MatchKing Moly .308 caliber 168 grain bullet has a thin jacket, a little extra weight, and a small meplat, all to provide the extreme long range performance target / competition shooters need.
The .308 MatchKing Moly’s small, pointed meplat increases the ballistic coefficient for optimal wind resistance and velocity retention. Sierra’s molybdenum disulfide ("moly") coating provides serious protection against bore fouling, makes bore cleaning easier, and further enhances accuracy.
- Lead core, copper jacket with molybdenum disulfide coating
- Classic hollow point boattail (HPBT) configuration
- Good for velocities up to (and a little above) 2,600 fps
- Sold in 500-count boxes
Delivering accuracy acclaimed by target shooters all over the world, Sierra's .308 caliber 168 grain MatchKing Moly bullets have been used to win more target competitions than any other .30 caliber target bullet.
30 Caliber (0.308) 195gr Eld Match Bullets Hornady.
30 Caliber (0.308") 195 grain ELD Match (Extremely Low Drag Match) bullets are technologically advanced, enhanced accuracy target bullets featuring Heat Shield® tips with the PERFECT MEPLAT (tip point) combined with numerous design features that deliver the highest-in-class ballistic coefficients, superior accuracy and extreme consistency from bullet to bullet, lot to lot.
Superior accuracy and industry leading ballistic design has been achieved with the ELD Match bullet. An optimum secant ogive and boattail design along with the Heat Shield tip produce a bullet with the highest possible ballistic coefficient in its class.