If you seeking special discount you'll need to searching when special time come or holidays. Typing your keyword for example 1x42mm Reflex Sights Trijicon 1x42mm Reflex Sights Trijicon Reviews : If you're looking for 1x42mm Reflex Sights Trijicon. Get Cheap 1x42mm Reflex Sights Trijicon for Best deal Now!! I can't wait to hear from you. Buy 1x42mm Reflex Sights Trijicon searching for special discount
1x42mm Reflex Sights Trijicon.
A Bright, Glowing, Aiming Dot In All Conditions, Without Batteries
Same non-magnifying, dual-illumination system as the 1x24mm Reflex sights with larger 42mm objective for maximum light-gathering capability and fast target acquisition. Uses ambient light reflected through a fiber optic system, combined with glow-in-the-dark Tritium, to create an easy-to-see amber-colored aiming dot with excellent contrast in all light conditions. Advanced optics provide enhanced, wide-band, light transmission for faster target acquisition in a broad range of shooting situations. Multi-layer, dichroic-mirror coated lens for outstanding heads-up, both-eye-open targeting. Adjustable for windage and elevation +/-30 MOA, one click per inch at 100 yards. Housing is investment cast from A357-T6 aluminum alloy. No batteries to weaken or wear out, no switches to turn on and off. Includes polarizing filter, rubber lens cover and lens cleaning pen.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:099
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:279
SPECS: Aluminum housing and mount, hard-anodized, dark gray, matte finish. 4-7⁄8" (cm) long, 2-1⁄16" (5.2cm) wide. 12.3 oz. (348g) weight. 42mm objective diameter. Includes lens cleaning pen, Allen wrench, and instruction booklet.
Mepro-21reflex Sights Meprolight.
The M21 Reflex sight provides constant, all-light aiming capability, without batteries. Designed through close collaboration with Israeli Special Forces, the M21 was the first reflex sight in the world designed for close quarter combat.
It is battle proven, reflexive to use, deadly accurate, and totally reliable. Standard Sight on Israeli Military Tavor and M16/M4 rifles. The M21 features a large 30mm diameter lens which allows rapid target acquisition with both eyes open. Reticle illumination is achieved by a protected fiber optic light collector system during the day, and by a miniature self-powered tritium light source at night. Transition between the two systems is instantaneous and automatic to assure good contrast between the aiming dot and the target area.
This reflex sight offers shooters the ability to acquire targets accurately at any range, in any situation, with both eyes open. It is also designed to work with a magnifier. The M21 is the optic of choice for the Israeli Defense Forces.
- Always ready for action – no batteries or switches.
- Reflexive, parallax-free aiming with both eyes open and focused on the target.
- Self-illumination adjusts to ambient light.
- Reticle designed to be visible under all conditions.
- Operates under all weather and temperature conditions.
- Night Vision Compatable
- Large 30mm diameter lens with state-of-the-art coatings assures large FOV.
- Armored design for hard combat use.
- Sight is black and grey, no white or bright colored fiber optic tubes exposed.
- Increases accuracy and speed when firing under pressure.
- Quick-release Picatinny mount retains zero.
AR-15, Issue:10, Page:096
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:279
J Point™ Sight J P Enterprises.
Fast Target Acquistion For Rifles, Handguns, Shotguns
Compact and lightweight, this microelectronic reflex sight provides a nearly unrestricted field of view for rapid target acquisition. Small size doesn’t affect gun balance and handling. Features an always-on, micro-chip control that requires no switches or adjustments. LED insert senses light level and automatically sets dot brightness for optimum visibility in all ambient light conditions. Snap-on, protective cover extends battery life, protects lens from dust and dirt. Has 25 inches of windage and elevation adjustment at 20 yards. Fits the same bases and mounts as the Fire Point and Tasco Optima sights. 4 MOA or 8 MOA dot for precision shooting.
1911, Issue:11, Page:048
AR-15, Issue:08, Page:089
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:140
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:279
SPECS: Polymer body, black, matte finish. 1" (2.5cm) wide, 1.6" (4.1cm) long, .9" (23mm) high. ½ oz. (14 g) weight. Uses (1) CR 2032 lithium battery, included. 2 to 3 years of battery life.
Fastfire Ii™ Red Dot Reflex Sights Burris.
Fast, Precise Heads-Up Sighting; Ultra-Robust Design Handles Magnum-Power Recoil
Extremely compact and lightweight, yet rugged, red dot sight provides fast, accurate, both-eyes-open sighting on handguns, rifles, and tactical shotguns. Stainless steel and aluminum housing built to handle the recoil of magnum shotgun loads and installed weight under 2 ounces allow mounting on a semi-auto pistol slide. The FastFire II adds to the original FastFire’s platform a gasket bottom plate that seals it 100% against water; sight will continue to function even after being submerged. The FastFire system’s panoramic field of view and unlimited eye relief simplify shooting with an unobstructed view of the area around the target for fast target acquisition and precise shot placement. Won’t interfere with peripheral vision, so the operator can maintain better situational awareness. A high-intensity LED projects a 4 MOA red sighting dot on the heads-up display, while a light sensor and integrated control circuitry adjust the dot’s brightness to match the light around the target. Coated, dual-layer, optic-quality lens resists scratches and scuffs and is parallax-free to 50 yards. Mild, 1.07x magnification aids in acquiring long-range targets, without compromising close-in effectiveness. Set the point-of-impact with two flush-mounted screws that provide 3° (190" at 100 yards) windage and elevation adjustments using the included scale disc and adjustment tool. Low-profile control switch conveniently positioned on the left side, resists accidental activation and has positive clicks for on/off positions. Powered by one 3-volt CR 2032 lithium battery, included; up to 5-year battery life when used in Battery Saver mode. Comes with a mount that fits MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny and Weaver-style rails. For other installations, sight is available separately and is compatible with all mounts that accept the original FastFire sight. FastFire Kits available for Glock, XD, 1911 Standard, 1911 Novak & 1911 Kimber/Bo-Mar.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Brownells is an independent dealer of parts and accessories for Glock® pistols, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock parts or components. As indicated in the product descriptions, not all parts and accessories on this site are official Glock products.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:094
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:276
SPECS: Steel, aluminum, optic-grade glass. 1¾” (4.5cm) long, 1” (2.5cm) wide, 1” high. Includes snap-on cover, CR 2032 lithium battery, windage/elevation scale disc and adjustment tool, instructions. Fits any mount that accepts original FastFire sight.
Rmr Type 2 Rm06 3.25 Moa Adjustable Led Reflex Sight With Rm33 Trijicon.
Developed to improve precision and accuracy with any style or caliber of weapon, the Trijicon RMR (Ruggedized Miniature Reflex) Type 2 is designed to be as durable as the legendary ACOG. The RM06 is an LED sight powered by a standard CR2032 battery. Housed in rugged forged aluminum, the RMR Type 2 is extremely tough yet lightweight. New easy-to-use adjusters with audible clicks allow for quick windage and elevation adjustments.
With eight available brightness settings, the reticle can be manually adjusted by pressing the plus or minus buttons on either side of the unit. To switch to auto adjust mode simply press both buttons simultaneously and release. To save battery life turn the optic off by pressing both buttons simultaneously and holding for 3 seconds.
The Trijicon RMR Type 2 is tougher than any alternative and suitable for military, law enforcement and hunting applications.
Comes with a RM33 Low Picatinny Mount installed.
Open Red Dot Sight Truglo.
Fast Sight Pickup, Wide Field Of View
These sights offer unlimited eye relief and a wide field of view, making them extremely versatile for sport, tactical, and hunting applications. Shock-resistant up to .50 caliber for reliable service on almost any firearm platform. Integral, weaver-style base on all models gives rock-solid mounting and easy installation. Water- and shock-resistant sights feature a tubeless design for maximum simplicity and minimal weight. Special lens coatings completely eliminate double dot and split images. Tru-Point model features a 4 MOA, red, aiming dot for quick sighting. “Auto Mode” uses a light-sensitive rheostat for automatic brightness control; “Manual Mode” overrides rheostat for fixed brightness when desired. Dial windage and elevation adjustment with locking screw for easy sight-in. Battery can be replaced without removing the sight from the mount. Protective cover activates “Sleep-Mode” to extend battery life. Multi-Reticle/Dual Color (MR/DC) model delivers maximum versatility with four different reticle settings: 10 MOA dot, 15 MOA peep, 3 MOA center dot, and standard crosshair. Offers dual-color, red or green illumination with five brightness settings in both colors. Precise 1 MOA click adjustments for windage and elevation. Does not feature automatic brightness control.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:280
Mini Shot Pro Spec With Riser Mount Sightmark.
The Mini Shot Pro Spec Reflex Sight is an improved version of the most compact, lightweight sight in the Sightmark® reflex sight line. Designed for shotguns, rifles, and pistols, the Mini Shot Pro Spec™ with red reticle is equipped with an advanced optical system with dual-pane glass, a scratch-resistant lens, and a battery life up to 10,000 hours. The device also includes windage and elevation click adjustments to dial in quickly and an external battery compartment to maintain zero when replacing batteries.
Small but powerful, the Mini Shot Pro Spec™ maintains peripheral vision and depth perception for quick target acquisition. The device also features a side-mounted, digital on/off switch for easy activation. Protected by a protective hood, the unit comes standard with a removable low-profile weaver mount and lower 1/3 co-witness riser mount. Additional pistol mounts are sold separately.
Sealed Reflex Sight Trijicon.
- No tube effect with unique optical design
- Powered by a solar panel and a single AA battery
- Years of life from a single battery
- Self-adjusting, auto-locking lever mount on quick release mount model
- ACOG ruggedness
- 10 brightness settings, including 3 NVG
- Parallax free
- Waterproof to 165 feet (50 meters)
- 1.75 moa dot
- No "auto-off" feature
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Clear aperture: 1.1" (28mm)
- Field of view: 23m at 100m with 4" eye relief
- Elevation adjustment range: 75 MOA
- Windage adjustment range: 75 MOA
- Adjustment increments: 1/2 MOA per click
- Reticle illumination: led
- Battery type: 1 AA (E91) alkaline or lithium
- Battery life: over 3 years of continuous use at brightness setting 7 of 10 at 70 deg f with supplied lithium battery. Over 2.5 years of continuous use at brightness setting 7 of 10 at 70 deg f with standard alkaline battery
- Photovoltaic cell: automatically provides supplemental power when outside during daylight conditions, further increasing battery life
- Brightness settings: 10 brightness settings, including 3 night vision and 1 super bright
- Dimensions: 3.75" l x 2.5" w x 2.4" h without mount
- Weight: 10.9 oz with battery
- Weight with mount: 13.8 oz with battery
- Material - housing: forged 7075-T6 aluminum, hard coat anodized per MIL-A-8625, type III, class 2, dull & non-reflective
- Optical center: 1.57" from top of rail
- The Trijicon SRS is short, taking up little space on a Picatinny rail, and still has a long list of advanced features
- Unique optical design virtually eliminates the "tube-effect" common with other sights
- Large field of view allows for fast target engagement at CQB distances
- Ideal for use on a variety of military, law enforcement, and recreational applications on a variety of platforms from AR's to shotguns
- Led lit 1.75 MOA aiming point combined with solar panel and a single AA battery allow for years of use
- "solar assist" means that the SRS only draws from the AA battery when necessary
- The Trijicon SRS is built to endure the rigors of extreme in-the-field use and carries the same stringent testing requirements as the renowned Trijicon ACOG line of sighting systems
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:289