Shop for Mini Shot Pro Spec With Riser Mount Sightmark Ads Immediately . Free shipping and returns on "Mini Shot Pro Spec With Riser Mount Sightmark Online Wholesale" for you buy it today !. Find more Best Price and More Promotion for Mini Shot Pro Spec With Riser Mount Sightmark Online reviews reflexsights This is Mini Shot Pro Spec With Riser Mount Sightmark Sale Brand New for the favorite.Here there are reasonable item details. One more option for your online shopping. Thanks to everyone who came to visit us to view our products.
Mini Shot Pro Spec With Riser Mount Sightmark.
The Mini Shot Pro Spec Reflex Sight is an improved version of the most compact, lightweight sight in the Sightmark® reflex sight line. Designed for shotguns, rifles, and pistols, the Mini Shot Pro Spec™ with red reticle is equipped with an advanced optical system with dual-pane glass, a scratch-resistant lens, and a battery life up to 10,000 hours. The device also includes windage and elevation click adjustments to dial in quickly and an external battery compartment to maintain zero when replacing batteries.
Small but powerful, the Mini Shot Pro Spec™ maintains peripheral vision and depth perception for quick target acquisition. The device also features a side-mounted, digital on/off switch for easy activation. Protected by a protective hood, the unit comes standard with a removable low-profile weaver mount and lower 1/3 co-witness riser mount. Additional pistol mounts are sold separately.
Sealed Reflex Sight Trijicon.
- No tube effect with unique optical design
- Powered by a solar panel and a single AA battery
- Years of life from a single battery
- Self-adjusting, auto-locking lever mount on quick release mount model
- ACOG ruggedness
- 10 brightness settings, including 3 NVG
- Parallax free
- Waterproof to 165 feet (50 meters)
- 1.75 moa dot
- No "auto-off" feature
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Clear aperture: 1.1" (28mm)
- Field of view: 23m at 100m with 4" eye relief
- Elevation adjustment range: 75 MOA
- Windage adjustment range: 75 MOA
- Adjustment increments: 1/2 MOA per click
- Reticle illumination: led
- Battery type: 1 AA (E91) alkaline or lithium
- Battery life: over 3 years of continuous use at brightness setting 7 of 10 at 70 deg f with supplied lithium battery. Over 2.5 years of continuous use at brightness setting 7 of 10 at 70 deg f with standard alkaline battery
- Photovoltaic cell: automatically provides supplemental power when outside during daylight conditions, further increasing battery life
- Brightness settings: 10 brightness settings, including 3 night vision and 1 super bright
- Dimensions: 3.75" l x 2.5" w x 2.4" h without mount
- Weight: 10.9 oz with battery
- Weight with mount: 13.8 oz with battery
- Material - housing: forged 7075-T6 aluminum, hard coat anodized per MIL-A-8625, type III, class 2, dull & non-reflective
- Optical center: 1.57" from top of rail
- The Trijicon SRS is short, taking up little space on a Picatinny rail, and still has a long list of advanced features
- Unique optical design virtually eliminates the "tube-effect" common with other sights
- Large field of view allows for fast target engagement at CQB distances
- Ideal for use on a variety of military, law enforcement, and recreational applications on a variety of platforms from AR's to shotguns
- Led lit 1.75 MOA aiming point combined with solar panel and a single AA battery allow for years of use
- "solar assist" means that the SRS only draws from the AA battery when necessary
- The Trijicon SRS is built to endure the rigors of extreme in-the-field use and carries the same stringent testing requirements as the renowned Trijicon ACOG line of sighting systems
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:289
Jpoint Circle Dot Reflex Sight J P Enterprises.
The Circle Dot reticle JPoint offers a larger ring to aid in faster target acquisition with the use of 65MOA targeting reticle while offering a 1MOA central dot for precision aiming at longer ranges. This ring size corresponds to the height over bore for very close range (point-blank) fire and allows 65-inch targets out at 100 yards to be placed inside the circle for rapid long range sight acquisition.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:140
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:279
Ultra Shot Pro Spec Night Vision Quick Detach Sightmark.
Protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty, the Ultra Shot Pro Spec Night Vision QD offers shooters a high quality, cost-effective alternative to other sights on the market. One of the most feature-rich members in the Sightmark® Reflex Sight line, the Ultra Shot Pro Spec Night Vision QD provides shooters accuracy and durability to enhance any shooting experience. Equipped with a night vision mode, shooters can mount the device in front of a night vision monocular in order to create a co-witnessed riflescope set up. Its four reticle patterns allow for maximum customization and precision accuracy day or night.
The featured double-pane glass lens system eliminates parallax and retains accuracy when fired from the periphery of the lens. Users can quickly and effectively adapt their firearm to the situation at hand with the included quick-detach mount. Its Interlok™ internal locking system of the Ultra Shot Pro Spec Night Vision QD holds zero extremely well, so the shooter does not have to continually re-adjust the sight in the field.