Buy at this store.See Detail Online And Read Customers Reviews Sealed Reflex Sight Trijicon prices throughout the online source See people who buy "Sealed Reflex Sight Trijicon" Make sure the shop keep your personal information private before you buy Sealed Reflex Sight Trijicon Make sure you can proceed credit card online to buySealed Reflex Sight Trijicon and the store protects your information from fraudulents Make sure the customer support is often there to aid you when you place Sealed Reflex Sight Trijicon order with them
Sealed Reflex Sight Trijicon.
- No tube effect with unique optical design
- Powered by a solar panel and a single AA battery
- Years of life from a single battery
- Self-adjusting, auto-locking lever mount on quick release mount model
- ACOG ruggedness
- 10 brightness settings, including 3 NVG
- Parallax free
- Waterproof to 165 feet (50 meters)
- 1.75 moa dot
- No "auto-off" feature
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Clear aperture: 1.1" (28mm)
- Field of view: 23m at 100m with 4" eye relief
- Elevation adjustment range: 75 MOA
- Windage adjustment range: 75 MOA
- Adjustment increments: 1/2 MOA per click
- Reticle illumination: led
- Battery type: 1 AA (E91) alkaline or lithium
- Battery life: over 3 years of continuous use at brightness setting 7 of 10 at 70 deg f with supplied lithium battery. Over 2.5 years of continuous use at brightness setting 7 of 10 at 70 deg f with standard alkaline battery
- Photovoltaic cell: automatically provides supplemental power when outside during daylight conditions, further increasing battery life
- Brightness settings: 10 brightness settings, including 3 night vision and 1 super bright
- Dimensions: 3.75" l x 2.5" w x 2.4" h without mount
- Weight: 10.9 oz with battery
- Weight with mount: 13.8 oz with battery
- Material - housing: forged 7075-T6 aluminum, hard coat anodized per MIL-A-8625, type III, class 2, dull & non-reflective
- Optical center: 1.57" from top of rail
- The Trijicon SRS is short, taking up little space on a Picatinny rail, and still has a long list of advanced features
- Unique optical design virtually eliminates the "tube-effect" common with other sights
- Large field of view allows for fast target engagement at CQB distances
- Ideal for use on a variety of military, law enforcement, and recreational applications on a variety of platforms from AR's to shotguns
- Led lit 1.75 MOA aiming point combined with solar panel and a single AA battery allow for years of use
- "solar assist" means that the SRS only draws from the AA battery when necessary
- The Trijicon SRS is built to endure the rigors of extreme in-the-field use and carries the same stringent testing requirements as the renowned Trijicon ACOG line of sighting systems
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:289
Jpoint Circle Dot Reflex Sight J P Enterprises.
The Circle Dot reticle JPoint offers a larger ring to aid in faster target acquisition with the use of 65MOA targeting reticle while offering a 1MOA central dot for precision aiming at longer ranges. This ring size corresponds to the height over bore for very close range (point-blank) fire and allows 65-inch targets out at 100 yards to be placed inside the circle for rapid long range sight acquisition.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:140
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:279
Ultra Shot Pro Spec Night Vision Quick Detach Sightmark.
Protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty, the Ultra Shot Pro Spec Night Vision QD offers shooters a high quality, cost-effective alternative to other sights on the market. One of the most feature-rich members in the Sightmark® Reflex Sight line, the Ultra Shot Pro Spec Night Vision QD provides shooters accuracy and durability to enhance any shooting experience. Equipped with a night vision mode, shooters can mount the device in front of a night vision monocular in order to create a co-witnessed riflescope set up. Its four reticle patterns allow for maximum customization and precision accuracy day or night.
The featured double-pane glass lens system eliminates parallax and retains accuracy when fired from the periphery of the lens. Users can quickly and effectively adapt their firearm to the situation at hand with the included quick-detach mount. Its Interlok™ internal locking system of the Ultra Shot Pro Spec Night Vision QD holds zero extremely well, so the shooter does not have to continually re-adjust the sight in the field.
Rmr Type 2 Rm01 3.25 Moa Led Reflex Sight With Rm34w Mount Trijicon.
Developed to improve precision and accuracy with any style or caliber of weapon, the Trijicon RMR (Ruggedized Miniature Reflex) Type 2 is designed to be as durable as the legendary ACOG. The RM01 is an LED sight powered by a standard CR2032 battery. Housed in rugged forged aluminum, the RMR Type 2 is extremely tough yet lightweight. New easy-to-use adjusters with audible clicks allow for quick windage and elevation adjustments. The new Trijicon RMR Type 2 is tougher than any alternative and suitable for military, law enforcement and hunting applications.
Comes with a RM34W Weaver Rail Adapter already installed. RM34W features a large thumb screw and is a low height option for weaver style rails.
Rmr Dual-Illuminated Sights With Mounts Trijicon.
As tough as Trijicon’s legendary ACOG® scopes, the low-profile RMR™ (Ruggedized Miniature Reflex) sight enables fast, both-eyes-open, target acquisition—even in poor lighting conditions. Unlimited eye relief allows natural presentation from almost any shooting position, plus clear, unobstructed panoramic views for maximum situational awareness. Mount an RMR on your rifle to supplement your ACOG, and you’re ready to address targets at any range.
Performs in the harshest operating conditions thanks to a computer-optimized geometric housing of high-strength, forged, military-grade, aluminum that absorbs shock and diverts stress away from the lens. Simple to operate, no switches to toggle, or forget to activate under stress, because the sight is always on. The True-Color 28-layer coated, non-magnifying lens delivers a crisp, clear shooting picture. Fully adjustable for windage and elevation, 1 MOA per audible click. Each RMR is pre-adjusted at the factory to be parallax-free at 50 meters.
Battery-free Dual-Illuminated models use a combination of powerful, light-gathering fiber optics and self-illuminating Tritium to project a bright amber dot on the sight in any light conditions from pitch darkness to broad daylight. Automatically adjusts brightness and contrast of reticle to ambient light. All RMR models come shipped in a water-resistant, dustproof, and crushproof Pelican™ case.